Mid Market Rent (MMR):
**To APPLY NOW for a Mid-Market Rent home - please click here: MMR application form**
The East End Housing Development Company (Registered Landlord Number - 305091/260/27591) brings you eight high quality Mid Market Rent properties at our new development on Fenella Street. EEHDC is a subsidiary of Shettleston Housing Association.
Located between Shettleston Road and Old Shettleston Road, the Fenella Street development will see 46 new energy efficient homes brought to Shettleston, of which eight will be available for Mid Market Rent (MMR). MMR aims to help those on modest incomes - who may not have priority for social housing - access high quality, affordable, rented accommodation.
The eight MMR homes are expected to be ready by late summer.
The homes have been designed by John Gilbert Architects and are built by J B Bennett, incorporating a number of features intended to enhance the lives of those who occupy the flats in this development, such as triple glazing, heat recovery ventilation systems, communal Wi-Fi and cavity wall insulation. Residents at the development will also benefit from a communal landscaped back court with play equipment for families to enjoy. There is also private parking within the development for residents.
The MMR flats are all well proportioned and will come with fitted white goods, carpets and blinds. All eight MMR flats are 3 apartment (two bedrooms) with en-suite, and all have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of 'A'. With East End Housing Development Company as their landlord, MMR tenants will also benefit from a high quality repair and maintenance service.
We are now accepting applications for the Mid Market Rent homes at Fenella Street. Please note the following:
- to be eligible, you must be employed or have an offer of employment
- you must have a household income of £18,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Rent is £520.13 per calendar month - rents are subject to annual review
- tenants will be given a Private Residential Tenancy Agreement, providing private sector tenants with more security of tenure, with no fixed end date
- the homes will be available around late summer
You can apply for a Mid Market Rent home by completing an application form which is provided below. You must post a hard copy of your application form to the address on the application form - electronic copies will not be accepted.
You will also find a link to Mid Market Rent Q & As below, which will hopefully answer all your questions, but if it does not, please feel free to contact us at or contact Carol or Trisha on 763 2805 or 763 2806, respectively.
3. East End Housing Development Company's Fair Processing Notice (click here to view)
4. Architect's overview of whole Fenella Street development (click here to view)