serving the people and
community of Shettleston
We are a community-controlled housing association providing quality affordable homes and related services for the people and communities of Shettleston, Greenfield, Springboig and Sandyhills.
Thriving and prosperous local communities where all residents enjoy great homes and services, an attractive physical environment, and good life chances.
- Customer service
- Making a difference for the community
Our Strategic Objectives 2019 -22
- To achieve excellent standards of governance and risk management
- To deliver high quality and value for money services
- To effectively manage our resources to protect our assets and deliver the best possible outcomes for quality affordable homes in the area
- To combat poverty and facilitate the ongoing regeneration of the local communities
- To develop our volunteer Committee and staff members to fulfil their potential
Our Business Plan 2019 -2022
You can read about Shettleston Housing Association’s Business Plan 2019 – 2022 (summary), our Summary Delivery Plan 2019/20, and our Key Performance Indicators for 2019/20 by clicking here.