Our Welfare Rights Officers are here to help you.
This is a free and confidential service.
The Welfare Rights Officers provide a wide range of benefits advice and can help you with:
• ‘Better off’ calculations, choosing the right benefits for you
• Help you to fill in benefit claim forms
• Protect benefits you are already getting
• Help you to understand and/or deal with benefit letters
• Speak to the benefit authorities on your behalf (with your verbal or written authority)
• Appeal against and then, if required, represent you at benefit appeals or tribunals
• Refer you onto Money Advice Service if money or debt problems are identified.